Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Blogging my way back to you


Woah.
Bet you forgot that this crazy girl existed.
I did.
but am back from the unwelcome hiatus of being myself that was my time at the job which for there is no description that can be befit by words.

Here is the last year minus said unverbable.

What a punchy beginning and now, 3 days later I'm still waiting for inspiration to strike. Ah well, may have to proceed sans inspiration and hope that it sidles up to me for the ride at some point along the way.

I think I'm gonna start by going backwards, how Jenn.

It is now May. Freaky. I am 30, or to borrow Tom's fave phrase triple x. Freaky x 3 Despite this heady proclamation I am in possession of neither the feeling of maturity or adulthood which one imagines in each of those years prior to such an age.

London continues to be mystifying and rewarding by turns, turns that are sort of reminiscient of a whirlygig. At the moment I am in the process of starting to build my yoga teacher business. I have 5 private students to begin with whixh is great.

My love of yoga continues to expand and I see its application in most aspects of daily life, something which I could go on at length about except that my tendency to go on at length after lengthy silences renders that an unwise proposition if I want anyone to make it through reading this blog.

A bientot mes amis . . .

2 comments:

Ben Sedley said...

Hey Jenn,
great to see you in blogiverse. i've been a slack blogger lately (which hopefully means i've had a life outside internet). i'm very keen to read more koan (wow that's fun to say), i'm using more and more mindfulness techniques with the students i see (btw, i work with students at massey now).

smile lots

b

AnnC said...

Hey Jenn,

I'm so glad you've reignited koan. I was starting to have trouble getting that picture of you and the pony out of my head;)
As it happens I too tackled my writer's block this weekend and added some stuff to my blog.

ichat me soon
Love
me