Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Wondering

What is your favourite word & why?

Who did you meet who showed you something completely new or gave you a new orientation on the world? How?

What do you do unthinkingly that you could truly pay attention to while you do it & enjoy?

Think of something that has been in your life for years. Where did it come from? Remember & enjoy : )

What does it take to disturb your sense of ease? (JHL)
Listify. Now you know, look at it, is it a little bit crazily small or seemingly insignificant? Choose then, if you still wanna go there and keep choosing each time it comes up.

What gives you new perspective on the world? How can you cultivate it?

3 comments:

AnnC said...

What do you think of the idea that the body=the unconscious?
That's a new idea that I was introduced to this week. I'm playing around with it and really noticing my body to see if this is actually a valid notion.

Very stirring 2 posts btw!
I'd buy your book. When's it coming out?

Sheila said...

Jen, I am in India again, soon to be in Nepal, then (most likely) back in India. Will try to read a bit to get caught up with you. Glad to see you've been posting :)
xx Sheila

Sheila said...

Btw, I picked up Krishnamurthi's "The First and Last Freedom" when I was in Pondicherry recently. I think it was the first book of his talks to get published. I find him to be such an original thinker, possibly because he never read anything himself.